Report a pothole on the road
We have adopted a risk based approach to determine whether to take action and what action to take.
The level of risk from a pothole depends on:
- its depth
- its surface area
- safety of road users
- location and usage of the road
What we need to know
Help us locate the problem quicker by providing:
- images (if safe to do so)
- your name and contact details
- approximate size of the pothole
- description of it's location, including any landmarks
Click the location of the pothole on the map to report it.
You must have an email address to use the online reporting system (FixMyStreet)
How we'll keep you updated
When the issue or defect has been assessed we will update the online report and send you an email.