Help for housing association tenants

If you're a housing association tenant who's struggling with money, your housing association may be able to help with:

  • applications for financial support and grants
  • food vouchers and food bank referrals
  • mental health and wellbeing support
  • sourcing furniture, white goods and other household essentials

For financial support and advice on maximising your income and managing your budget, visit the Turn 2 Us website.