Free digital food vouchers for the school holidays
Over school holiday periods we provide free digital food vouchers to families with children eligible for:
- free school meals
- early years’ pupil premium
- a 2-year-old funded free education place
If your family is eligible you will receive a voucher code from your school or early years setting.
This scheme is funded by the Department for Work and Pensions Household Support Grant.
Using your voucher
Follow the instructions from your school or early years setting to redeem your £15 voucher for the May half term.
You can use the food voucher at participating supermarkets, either:
- in-store - directly from your phone or as a printed voucher
- online - place a grocery order online if you choose an Asda, Sainsbury's or Waitrose voucher
The voucher can be used for food and grocery items only.
For guidance see How to claim your voucher via a link (evouchers.com).
If you're unable to redeem the code (Evouchers)
If you have any issues with your unique login you should:
- email [email protected]
- tell them the unique login link from your letter (a photo of the letter with the link showing will also be accepted)
For help with other issues, contact the Evouchers helpdesk (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm) by emailing [email protected].
If you've not received a voucher
Contact your school or early years setting first.
If you still need help, complete our voucher help form.
We will review your request against the eligibility criteria and contact you within 5 working days.
If you do not hear from the Helping Hand Team after 5 days call 01296 531 151.