Local community safety partnership: The Safer Buckinghamshire Board
The Safer Buckinghamshire Board is a local Community Safety Partnership formed under the Crime & Disorder Act 1998. It brings together experts from the police, fire service, probation, health and social care services.
The purpose of the Safer Buckinghamshire Board is to develop and implement an action plan to reduce crime, so that Buckinghamshire continues as one the safest places to live, work and do business.
Who's on the board
The members of the Safer Buckinghamshire Board are:
- Buckinghamshire Council
- Thames Valley Police
- Buckinghamshire & Milton Keynes Fire and Rescue Service
- Buckinghamshire Integrated Care Board
- National Probation Service – Buckinghamshire & Oxfordshire
- Thames Valley Community Rehabilitation Company
- Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
The board also works closely with other organisations including community and voluntary groups and local businesses, helping them to support the work of the Safer Buckinghamshire Partnership.
Contact the community safety team
For further advice and support, email [email protected].