Sexual violence and harassment

Report sexual violence

If sexual violence is taking place:

  • call the police on 999
  • contact 18000 if you are a textphone user
  • text the police on 999 (if you’re registered for the emergencySMS service)

If you’re not able to speak out loud, call the police on your mobile phone using 999, then press 55 to get help through the silent solution system.

Report sexual violence that is not an emergency

If the situation is not an emergency, you should:

Contact the community safety team

For further advice and support, contact the community safety team.