Community Action Days
Learn about our Community Action Days
Buckinghamshire Council is joining forces with local partners to help tackle your Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) concerns.
Our Community Action Days are being delivered under the council’s flagship ‘Opportunity Bucks’ programme, which aims to ensure that all Buckinghamshire residents have opportunities to succeed and flourish.
Local partners will be undertaking high visibility patrols, completing litter picks and responding to a range of community issues across our Opportunity Bucks wards.
Residents can meet to discuss local concerns with the following teams and partners:
- Neighbourhood Policing Teams
- Buckinghamshire Council staff:
- Community Safety & ASB Team
- Public Health
- Helping Hands
- Waste Management
- Active Travel (bike marking)
- Community Engagement
- Neighbourhood Watch
- Fire & Rescue Service
- Housing Teams
- Bucks College Group
- plus many more
Drop in and talk to our partners on our next Community Action Days:
- Wednesday 20 September 11am – 3pm Aylesbury North
Elmhurst family centre, Dunsham Lane, Aylesbury, HP20 2DB
- Thursday 21 September 11am – 3pm Ryemead and Micklefield
St Anne’s and St Peter’s Church, 245 Micklefield Road, High Wycombe, HP13 7HU
- Wednesday 25 October 11am – 3pm Aylesbury Town centre
Friars Square shopping centre
- Thursday 26 October 11am – 3pm Eden shopping centre
Wycombe Town centre.
Contact the Community Safety team
If you have a question about the Community Action Days that is not answered on this page, contact the Community Safety team.