Find out about fostering
Book onto a fostering information event
Our informal fostering information events are an opportunity to find out what's involved in becoming a foster carer.
You can ask our team any questions you may have and hear first-hand accounts from our long-term foster carers and the children they have cared for.
We know that the decision to become a foster carer is not a quick decision. We will take you through all you need to know to make that decision
About our events
One of our senior foster recruiters will take you through:
- the assessment process
- an overview of the training, support and allowance scheme we provide
- a question and answer session led by one of our foster carers and foster care leavers
- how we can assist and support you in your application
It is also a great opportunity to network with other like-minded individuals.
Upcoming fostering information events are being held on:
- Wednesday 7 June 2023, 7pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 5 July 2023, 7pm to 8:30pm
- Wednesday 9 August 2023, 7pm to 8:30pm
Alternatively, please email [email protected] and we can send you through the details.
You can contact our fostering recruitment team to:
- ask any questions about eligibility, the process or the support that we offer
- ask a question about your specific circumstances
- ask for a face to face chat with our recruitment team
Contact the fostering recruitment team:
You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter or sign up to our mailing list.