Report overgrown grass, hedges or weeds

Use this service to report:

  • overgrown grass in public areas
  • a hedge problem
  • overgrown weeds on the highway

What we need to know

Help us locate the problem quicker by providing:

  • images (if safe to do so)
  • a description of the problem
  • a description of its location, including any landmarks

You must have an email address to use the online reporting system (FixMyStreet)

Report now

How we'll keep you updated

When the issue or defect has been assessed we will update the online report and send you an email.

Reporting trees or other vegetation problems

Trees or hedges in parks, public spaces or woodlands

You can check with us to see if a tree or hedge in a park, public space or woodland is one that we own:

If the tree is not owned or maintained by us, HM Land Registry will be able to tell you who owns the land the tree or hedge is on.

Overgrown vegetation or fallen trees on a public right of way

If you notice overgrown vegetation or fallen trees on a public right of way, you can report an issue with a public footpath, bridleway or byway.