Report overgrown grass, hedges or weeds
Use this service to report:
- overgrown grass in public areas
- a hedge problem
- overgrown weeds on the highway
What we need to know
Help us locate the problem quicker by providing:
- images (if safe to do so)
- a description of the problem
- a description of its location, including any landmarks
You must have an email address to use the online reporting system (FixMyStreet)
How we'll keep you updated
When the issue or defect has been assessed we will update the online report and send you an email.
Reporting trees or other vegetation problems
Trees or hedges in parks, public spaces or woodlands
You can check with us to see if a tree or hedge in a park, public space or woodland is one that we own:
- Aylesbury: [email protected]
- Chiltern and South Bucks: [email protected]
- Wycombe: [email protected]
If the tree is not owned or maintained by us, HM Land Registry will be able to tell you who owns the land the tree or hedge is on.
Overgrown vegetation or fallen trees on a public right of way
If you notice overgrown vegetation or fallen trees on a public right of way, you can report an issue with a public footpath, bridleway or byway.