Report a problem with a tree

Use this service to report:

  • an overhanging tree or branch
  • a tree blocking a street light, traffic light or traffic sign
  • tree stumps or roots raising a footpath

You must have an email address to use the online reporting system (FixMyStreet).

Report now

How we'll keep you updated

When the issue has been assessed we will update the online report and send you an email.

Reporting trees that are not on a road or pavement