Report a problem with a pavement or public footpath

Use this service to report problems such as:

  • bollards or railings
  • an issue with a footpath or pavement
  • kerb damage or issue
  • manhole covers that are broken or missing
  • a problem with road lines and markings
  • a problem with a roads surface

You must have an email address to use the online reporting system (FixMyStreet).

Report now

How we'll keep you updated

When the issue or defect has been assessed we will update the online report and send you an email.