Handy Cross park and ride (for High Wycombe) car park
Handy Cross park and ride car park is open 24 hours.
There is a 96 hour maximum stay.
Handy Cross park and ride car park is outdoors and ground level.
- 383 standard parking spaces
- 12 disabled parking space for Blue Badge holders
- 6 parking spaces for electric vehicles (parking charges still apply)
- 6 electric vehicle charging points (Type 2- 3.6kW/16Amp)
- no free motorcycle parking
- a 2.06 metre height restriction
Monday to Sunday (including bank holidays)
|Length of stay||Cost|
|Up to 30 minutes||Free parking|
|Up to 4 hours||£1.30|
|Up to 10 hours||£3.10|
|Up to 24 hours||£4.10|
|Up to 48 hours||£8.10|
|Up to 72 hours||£12.10|
|Up to 96 hours||£16.10|
Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Easter Sunday
There is free parking on Christmas Day, Boxing Day and Easter Sunday.
How to pay
Handy Cross park and ride car park is a pay on arrival car park.
The machines in this car park are ticketless; there is no need to display anything in your windscreen
Once the vehicle registration has been entered and payment made, the details are automatically logged and passed electronically to our Civil Enforcement Officers.
You can pay via:
Report a problem
If you’d like to tell us about a problem in this car park, get in touch.