Read newspapers online
You can read newspapers and magazines, and download them to your digital device using PressReader.
Once you have registered for an account, you have 30 days to use PressReader. Once the time has expired you will need to sign in again for another 30 days. You can repeat this process as often as you like. You will need to ensure that Hotspots are enabled to get free access through your Buckinghamshire Libraries membership.
Register for PressReader
On a computer
On a smartphone or tablet
- Go to your app store. Download and install PressReader.
- Open the app and tap 'sign in'.
- Under the 'sign in with' section tap the 'Library or Group' button.
- Tap 'Select Library or Group'.
- Search for 'Buckinghamshire' and select 'Library - public - Buckinghamshire'.
- Type in your library card number (if your number starts with 'B' do not include it) and PIN