Council Tax: Save time, do it online

Opt for paperless billing, set up a Direct Debit, view your account, make a payment or tell us you’ve moved – all through one account. Sign up for an online Council Tax account today.

Report a change of tenants to the Council Tax team

If you are a landlord or managing agent, you can tell us if there has been a change in tenancies online.

You will need to provide:

  • your details
  • the landlord or managing agent's details (if applicable)
  • the tenant's full name
  • the property address or account number
  • the tenant's forwarding address if known

To tell us about a change of tenants you will need to select 'Tell us if a tenant has moved house' at the bottom of the page once on our customer portal.

Report now