Help for businesses (cost of living)
The government's Energy Bill Relief Scheme (EBRS) provides discounts on energy bills to support businesses through the winter.
Discounts will be applied automatically to energy usage between 1 October 2022 and 31 March 2023.
The EBRS is available to everyone on a non-domestic contract including:
- voluntary sector organisations, such as charities
- public sector organisations such as schools, hospitals and care homes
- on existing fixed price contracts that were agreed on or after 1 April 2022
- signing new fixed price contracts
- on deemed/out of contract or variable tariffs
- on flexible purchase or similar contracts
For more information see Energy Bill Relief Scheme (EBRS) (GOV.UK).
Buckinghamshire Business First
Buckinghamshire Business First (BBF) can help if you're worried about rising costs and the impact on your business.
In partnership with the council they deliver free, impartial support for all businesses in the county.
To receive free advice and get information about the grants available to your business, contact BBF: