Bucks Additional Restrictions Grant Round 4
If you have been heavily impacted as a result of the COVID-19 restrictions during February and March 2021 and have not been able to get support through the Local Restrictions Support Grant scheme and are not receiving Self-Employment Income Support Scheme you can apply for the Bucks Additional Restrictions Grant.
The grant is open to applicants until 30 April 2021 at midnight, following which the application window will be closed.
Due to the additional pre-payment checks, in some instances it is taking longer to make initial payments. We will begin making payments from the week commencing 19 April and will clear any backlog as soon as possible.
To be eligible:
- your business must have experienced a reduction in income of 30% or more during February 2021 (you will need to be able to demonstrate the reduction against February 2020) and/or March 2021 (you will need to be able to demonstrate the reduction against March 2020)
You will not be eligible if:
- you are already eligible for the LRSG (closed, open or sector) from 1 February 2021
- you are a self-employed person already receiving support through the government’s Self-Employment Income Support Scheme (SEISS)
In addition, your business must:
- be based in Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes based businesses should apply to the Milton Keynes version of this fund
- not have been insolvent, in administration or under a striking off notice on 1 March 2021
- apply for one premises only
- submit one application only, if you are Self-Employed and have multiple business interests
|If you are self-employed (not already claiming SEISS) or a Business with no employees||£1,000|
|Businesses with fewer than 5 employees||£1,500|
|Businesses with 5 or more employees||£3,000|
The amount awarded for March 2021 will be determined both by the number of employees in the business and by the remaining money available in the ARG fund provided by Central Government. Proportionately though it will be consistent with payments made in February.
How to apply
You are not required to submit supporting evidence with your application, but we will carry out post-payment assurance checks to confirm the information you provide.
If you require any further information please contact the ARG Team at [email protected].
Use of information
Please be aware that the information you provide will be used for a number of purposes.
Such purposes include:
- exchanging the information with government bodies and fraud-prevention agencies who will use it to prevent fraud, money laundering and to verify your identity - if fraud is detected, you could be refused certain services, finance, or employment
- the prevention or detection of crime utilising the information in risk assessment systems and data-matching initiatives
- matching your data against internally held and external data, which may include credit reference data
We will not accept deliberate manipulation and fraud. If any person(s) and/or business are found to have falsified their records, given false or misleading information, or omitted information to gain grant money, it may be regarded as a criminal offence and they could face prosecution. For further information please visit the fair processing notice on the cifas website.
To measure the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic on the local economy we may also share the information you provide with trusted partnership agencies, such as the Buckinghamshire Local Enterprise Partnership (BLEP) and Buckinghamshire Business First (BBF).