Challenge the decision of a coroner inquest

You can legally challenge:

  • a coroner’s decision
  • an inquest conclusion

If you want to challenge, you should email [email protected] so that we can explain the procedure.

How it works

You'll need to make an application to the High Court to challenge a decision of a coroner inquest.

We cannot give legal advice so you may also need to get advice from a lawyer with expertise in this area of the law.

Complain about a coroner