Terms and conditions for My Wycombe
My Wycombe is a mapping and location-based information service.
If you live in the former Wycombe district of Buckinghamshire you can use it to find:
- local services
- information about your property
- information about the area
For user guidance see How to use My Wycombe.
By using My Wycombe, you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions:
Ordnance Survey: Public Sector Mapping Agreement terms and conditions
The data licensed from the Ordnance Survey includes all base mapping, large scale mapping, address data and Council mapping and information based on Ordnance Survey mapping (the 'Licensed Data').
Use of this Licensed Data is subject to these terms and conditions:
- You are granted a non-exclusive, royalty free, revocable licence solely to view the Licensed Data for non-commercial purposes for the period during which Buckinghamshire Council and GeoPlace LLP makes it available
- You are not permitted to copy, sub-license, distribute, sell or otherwise make available the Licensed Data to third parties in any form
- Third party rights to enforce the terms of this licence shall be reserved to Ordnance Survey
Ordnance Survey Licensed Data: © Crown Copyright and database rights 2012. Ordnance Survey 100023306.
National/Local Land and Property Gazetteer: © Local Government Information House Limited copyright and database rights 2012 100023306. This product is produced in part from PAF®, the copyright in which is owned by Royal Mail Group Limited and/or Royal Mail Group plc. All rights reserved. Licence number 100023306.
Aerial photo imagery is provided by Getmapping: © Getmapping plc.
Buckinghamshire Council terms and conditions
- We shall have no liability to any person or organisation in respect of any loss or damage arising directly or indirectly from the use of the information contained on My Wycombe.
- We take every reasonable effort to ensure that information contained on My Wycombe is as accurate as possible. However, the services featured on My Wycombe are provided "as is", and all warranties, conditions and other terms implied by statute or common law are, to the fullest extent permitted by law, excluded. We shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss (whether for loss of profit, loss of business, depletion of goodwill or otherwise), costs, expense or other claims for consequential compensation whatsoever (howsoever caused) which arise out of or in connection with your use of My Wycombe.
Landmark Information Group terms and conditions
The 1900 County Series historical mapping is subject to these terms and conditions:
- You must not use any images for financial gain
- All information contained on this site is subject to copyright and/or database right. Any reproduction, duplication, copying, sale or exploitation for commercial purposes of any information held on or accessed via this site is expressly prohibited
- The site is accessed at your sole risk and the service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis
- The data is subject to Copyright © and/or Database Right Landmark Information Group and Ordnance Survey Crown Copyright and/or Database Right 2012. All Rights Reserved
- Landmark Information Group Ltd does not control the information provided on or via the site and does not guarantee the accuracy of such information, and so far as permitted by law, excludes liability for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss (including but not limited to loss of profit) caused from the use of such information
- Where you wish to undertake any additional activities restricted in the above conditions, contact them at: Landmark Information Group Ltd, 6/7 Abbey Court, Eagle Way, Exeter EX2 7HY. Alternatively you can visit their website using the link at the bottom of the page