Dispose of business or charity waste and recycling
Take your charity waste to a household recycling centre
We allow charities or not-for-profit organisations to use our household recycling centres to dispose of waste and recycling:
- Aston Clinton
- Aylesbury (closed Wednesday and Thursday)
- High Wycombe
These sites are only available to use from Monday to Friday.
They accept commercial vehicles up to 7.5 tonnes.
Before you visit
Before visiting you will need to:
- apply for a waste carrier licence or exemption certificate (GOV.UK)
- register as a professional collector, transporter or broker of controlled waste (GOV.UK)
- apply for a waste permit (issued by the council)
Registration with the Environment Agency is free and lasts for 3 years.
When you visit
When you visit a household recycling centre you should bring your:
- online waste permit or paper copy
- waste carrier licence or exemption certificate
Staff will ask to see these before you can dispose of your waste and recycling.
Items we don't accept
We do not accept these items for recycling from charities and not-for-profit organisations:
- hazardous waste
- lead acid (vehicle) batteries
- any electrical items such as fridges/freezers, TVs and monitors, small appliances
- light bulbs or fluorescent tube lights
- gas bottles
- cooking or engine oil