Dispose of business or charity waste and recycling
Commercial waste and recycling is any waste produced by:
- businesses (or any part of your home used for business activity)
- construction and demolition work
- places of worship
- clubs and societies
Every business and charity that produces waste in the UK has a legal ‘duty of care’ to:
- manage it properly until it's recycled or disposed of
- always use a registered waste carrier or register to carry your own waste
- keep the correct paperwork for at least 2 years
Our collection service
We offer a paid collection of business or charity waste.
Find out more about our commercial waste collection service.