Arrange a garden waste collection

Moving home - garden waste collections

Moving out of Buckinghamshire

If you’re moving out of the area, you will need to cancel your garden waste subscription. If you still have some remaining months on your subscription, we won’t be able to provide a refund.

Moving within Buckinghamshire

If you’re moving home but you’re still going to live in the area, you’ll need to tell us so that we can continue to collect your garden waste.

Cancelling a subscription

To cancel a garden waste subscription, you will need to call our Customer Service team on 0300 131 6000. You will need your address, including your postcode. Once you’ve told us you’re moving, we will cancel your garden waste subscription. We don't provide refunds for any remaining subscription period.