Report a planning breach

Report a breach

To report a planning breach, choose your local area:

Minerals and waste

You can also report a minerals and waste breach.

This can include:

  • tipping of waste on land
  • storage and sorting of waste
  • lorries leaving mud on roads
  • tipping of waste above approved levels
  • sites not being properly restored