Report a planning breach

Issues that we do not deal with

Seek legal advice from a solicitor or Citizens Advice for private matters such as:

  • boundary or ownership disputes
  • covenants (an agreement to do something, or not to do something)
  • someone building on or over your land
  • fences built on your land
  • builders working on an adjacent property putting materials or scaffolding on your land

See the Planning Enforcement and Monitoring Plan for more information about our Planning enforcement team.