Building in a conservation area

Get advice before building in a conservation area

Planning advice

Buckinghamshire Council offers paid planning advice on what you can and cannot do to your property. You’ll be able to:

  • find out if planning permission is required
  • get initial planning advice
  • see the planning history of your property

View our planning advice services and fees.

Heritage advice

We can also provide specialist heritage and conservation advice about changes to listed buildings. Services include proposed repairs or alterations on listed buildings.

View further information about the heritage advice service and fees.