Request a public litter bin in Aylesbury Vale area

Most bins are owned by parish and town councils, so you should contact your local parish/town clerk to request a new or replacement bin.

Litter bins in shopping centres and on private property are the responsibility of the property owner.

You can report a damaged bin on Fix My Street. When you visit the site, choose the category called street cleaning / sweeping. You can then choose the option for litter bins.