Allotment gardening provides a wide range of benefits to communities and the environment. It is also a considerable source of joy for gardeners and can provide you with plenty of fresh produce and exercise.
Allotments managed by parish councils
Most allotments in Buckinghamshire are provided by your local parish council. Contact your local parish council for more information.
Allotments in unparished areas
The Wycombe area has a number of allotments in areas where there is no parish or town council. In these cases, we own and manage the allotments.
Our allotments are managed by Quadron Services on our behalf. Email [email protected] to apply for an allotment.
These allotments are located on:
- Back Lane (located off Kingsmead Road and Abbey Barn Road)
- Castlefield (access from Dashwood Avenue)
- Desborough Castle (located off Rutland Avenue/Copyground Lane)
- Green Hill (on Green Hill itself)
- Hick Farm Rise (located off St Hugh's Avenue)
- Hughenden Park (located off Coates Lane)
- Lime Avenue (located off Gypsy Lane/Bassetsbury Lane)
- Totteridge (located off Hardenwaye/Barton Way)
- Queensway (on Queensway, Hazlemere)
The plot sizes are between approximately 125 and 250 square metres The rental charge is dependent on the size of the plot and is reviewed annually. All sites with the exception of Back Lane have a water supply and some sites have off road parking.