We’re all looking forward to non-essential shops opening up again.
For now, while non essential shops and hospitality businesses have their doors shut, some of them are offering click and collect, delivery or take away services. Every penny you are able to spend with a local business will help to keep them going through these tough times.
By shopping locally, you are helping to support businesses which are run by local people for local people.
By supporting local producers and suppliers, you will be putting money back into our local economy and helping to keep people in their jobs.
Online guides to local businesses
- Amersham - Totally Amersham,Shop Amersham and Shop Local
- Aylesbury - Visit Aylesbury
- Beaconsfield - Beaconsfield Now
- Buckingham - Shopping in Buckingham
- Buckinghamshire - Muddy Stilettoes
- Chalfont - Chalfont St. Peter Chamber of Commerce and Shop Local
- Chesham - Shop Chesham, Chesham Connect and Shop Local
- Gerrards Cross - WeAreGX
- Haddenham - Haddenham Hamper
- Great Missenden - Great Missenden Village Association
- Marlow - My Marlow
- Princes Risborough - Risborough Basket