Health on the Move van in Bucks to deliver COVID vaccines
The Health on the Move van is on the road throughout July, bringing COVID vaccinations with stops in Aylesbury, Gerrards Cross, High Wycombe and Chesham.
The Health on the Move van makes getting your jab as convenient as . If you have the chance to visit the van, please don’t delay. These drop-in mobile clinics will be offering:
- first and second doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine for people aged 40 and over
And from Saturday 31 July, at Chesham Market, the van will also offer:
- first dose of the Pfizer vaccine for anyone aged 18 and over
NHS guidance is currently to leave a gap of at least eight weeks between vaccination doses. The bus, which is run by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust, will be at the locations listed below between 21 July and 1 August.
Please note - all dates and venues may be subject to last minute scheduling changes, so please check our COVID-19 vaccination updates webpage for the latest updates.
- Weds 21 July, 10am to 4pm - Alfred Rose Community Centre, Dunsham Lane, Aylesbury, HP20 2ER
- Thurs 22 July, 10am to 3pm - Quarrendon and Meadowcroft Community Centre, HP19 9HH
- Fri 23 July, 10am to 3pm - Gerrards Cross Tescos, SL9 8ER
- Sat 24 July, 10am to 3pm – Wrights Meadow Centre, Wrights Meadow Road, High Wycombe, HP11 1SQ
- Sun 25 July, 10am to 3pm - Green St Centre, Green Street, High Wycombe, HP11 2LY
- Fri 30, July, 10am to 3pm - Quarrendon and Meadowcroft Community Centre, HP19 9HH
- Sat 31 July, 10am to 3pm - Chesham Market, High Street, Chesham
- Sun 1 Aug, 10am to 3pm - Castlefield Community Centre, Wycombe, HP12 3LL