Council Tax bands and charges
The amount you need to pay depends on which Council Tax band your property is in. Check your property's Council Tax band.
Council tax bills 2022 to 2023
Your Council Tax bill will show your charge from 1 April 2022. This is made up of charges from:
- Buckinghamshire Council, including an adult social care charge
- Police and Crime Commissioner for the Thames Valley Area
- Buckinghamshire and Milton Keynes Fire Authority
- Parish/town councils
See the list of Council Tax charges in Buckinghamshire for 2022 to 2023.
Changes to your Council Tax
There are two changes to your Council Tax in 2022 to 2023:
- An increase of 1.99% to meet increasing costs and maintain services
- An increase of 2% to be allocated specifically to adult social care in line with government legislation
More details about how these figures are calculated can be found on our Adult Social Care Precept webpage.