Outdoor game areas and tennis courts
Our outdoor game areas and tennis courts are now open to use for exercise.
There are a number of restrictions in place to make sure we are following government guidelines and you are able to safely enjoy these sports facilities.
Please remember to follow social distancing at all times.
Guidelines for using outdoor games and tennis courts:
- A maximum of two people per court, unless from the same household
- Keep a 2 metre distance from people not in your household
- Use your own equipment
- Keep your hands clean
- Only meet one other person outside of your household for 1 on 1 games
- Help keep our parks tidy and take your litter home
- Be considerate of others in sharing the facilities
|Parks||Multi use games area||Tennis Courts|
|Alfred Rose Park||Open|
|Cotswolds Way (Calvert Green)||Open|
|Desborough Recreation Ground||Open|
|Edinburgh Playing Fields||Open|
|Holmers Farm Recreation Ground||Open|
|Mount Close Play Area||Open|
|Totteridge Recreation Ground||Open|
For more information please see the park pages below: