Waste services (all areas)
Due to the developing situation and the latest advice regarding COVID-19, waste services are currently operating with a reduced number of staff. We are working hard to minimise any disruption and will prioritise refuse and clinical waste collections.
Visit the 'COVID-19 Waste guidance' page for information on home composting, storing waste and how to manage your waste during this unprecedented disruption.
Changes are listed below, services not mentioned are currently unaffected.
Household recycling centres
All sites have reopened, but we have changed how we operate the sites to keep everyone safe.
Before you visit our sites, please:
- only visit if you cannot store your waste or use another disposal method
- bring proof of your address - only Buckinghamshire residents are able to use all the sites. Slough Borough Council residents are only able to use the Langley and Burnham sites
- check waiting times online and don't arrive before the sites open
- remember social distancing measures are now in place, this also means no assistance for unloading can be provided
- only allow one person out of the vehicle whilst on site
- come back another time if the site is busy - long queues can cause traffic and block access to homes and businesses
For more information, visit the Household Recycling Centre pages.