Local contact tracing for those that test positive for COVID-19
If you have tested positive for COVID-19, we may call you as part of the continued effort to stop the spread.
In partnership with the NHS Test and Trace service, Buckinghamshire’s local contact tracing may call you from 01296 585 167. Please answer the call. Our trained call handlers will:
- ask you to self- isolate for 10 days
- ask you to let us know who you have recently been in close contact with
- help you to get any support that you need.
If you are concerned about unexpected calls you can hang-up and call us back on 01296 585 167.
Your personal details will remain confidential and we will not share your details with your close contacts.
If we have your mobile number, we will text you first to let you know to expect a call from 01296 585 167.
It is a legal requirement to self-isolate if you test positive for COVID-19 or are told to self-isolate by NHS Test and Trace. You must:
- stay at home
- not to go outdoors to exercise
- not visit shops, family or friends
- not go to other public spaces
- not invite people to your house.
Please remember we will never ask for:
- bank account details, passwords or PIN numbers
- a payment
- you to call a premium rate number
- your personal information.
If you are self-isolating, there are a number of things the council can help you with:
- food supplies,
- collecting medicines and prescriptions,
- support groups and wellbeing,
- finding financial support.
To request support for any of the above, please use our contact form and select 'support during the coronavirus outbreak' from the dropdown menu.
Alternatively, you can call us on. 01296 395000