Get a rapid test
Rapid Testing Centres
To make it as easy as possible for people to get tested and/or collect home test kits just drop in to one of our test centres at a time that is convenient to you. There is no longer a need to book a test slot.
Please note our rapid testing site in Buckingham has moved from Swan Pool to Buckingham Library.
Vale Retail Park
658 Vale Park Drive
- High Wycombe
Buckinghamshire Council Offices
Queen Victoria Road
Amersham Free Church
If you live or work closer to a rapid testing centre in an area that borders with Buckinghamshire, such as Slough or Milton Keynes, you can use those centres.
Details of all test centres can be found on the NHS COVID-19 Test and Vaccination Site Finder.
Monday to Friday:
All sites: 8:15am to 6:00pm (last test at 6pm)
All sites: 9:15am to 1:00pm (last test at 1pm)
(Amersham is closed 20 March, 3 April, 17 April, 1 May)
Aylesbury and Wycombe: 9:15am to 1:00pm (last test at 1pm)
Before you visit
- The registration process will be quicker and easier if you create an NHS account
- Bring your mask and your mobile phone (if you have one) with you to the test site
At the test site
There will be staff available at the test site to help and support you with everything you need to do for your test.
- You will need to register your test online by going to GOV.UK: register a coronavirus test or by scanning the QR code at the test centre. You will need the test site ID which will be displayed at the test site
- You will be given a registration card and barcode by a member of staff to complete your registration
- You will be directed to a booth where you will need to swab your throat and nose.
- The rapid test will take about 10 minutes. You should get the results within 45 minutes.
- The coronavirus testing account lets you save your details, so you do not need to enter them each time you register a test.
If you do not have a mobile phone a member of staff will be able to register your test for you and you will be able to wait for your result.