Early outbreak management
In order to prepare your business for any local outbreak of the coronavirus we have provided some early outbreak guidance.
Workplace action cards
Action cards have been produced by the government to help you know what to do and who to contact in the event of confirmed coronavirus cases in your organisation.
They are designed to be printed or downloaded so you can keep them on hand in case you need them.
Please ensure you use our local Public Health England contact details for your action cards.
The action cards are for use for the following business types:
- Arts, heritage and cultural venues - PDF
- Cinemas, theatres, comedy venues and music venues - PDF
- Construction and outdoor work - PDF
- Dress fitters, tailors and fashion designers - PDF
- Hairdressing, barbershops, beauty and nail bars, makeup, and tattoo and spray tanning studios - PDF
- Manufacturing of food and other large processing plants - PDF
- Restaurants, pubs, bars, cafes or takeaways - PDF
- Shops and branches - PDF
- Spas, sports and massage therapy, wellbeing and holistic centres - PDF
If you have two or more confirmed cases you must report these to Public Health England.
For other other coronavirus related help or advice please contact our Environmental Health team: