Buckinghamshire coronavirus figures
- 2,127 confirmed coronavirus cases in Buckinghamshire since the outbreak began
- This is 3.9 in every 1,000 people that live in the county
- In the 7 days leading up to 12 September:
- 68 people tested positive for coronavirus, which represents a weekly rate of 12.5 cases per 100,000 residents
- 1.3% of tests taken by our residents were positive
Daily case numbers can be found on GOV.UK: Buckinghamshire coronavirus data.
Data for your local area
Our 67 ‘middle super output areas’ (MSOAs) are similar in size to our wards and can provide some local area information.