Settling in Buckinghamshire: Information for Afghan migrants
Banking and finances in Buckinghamshire
Help from the council
They will either be able to support you directly or suggest another organisation that can help. Find out more about getting support with food, bills and finances.
Find a bank branch
There are a number of banks and building societies in Buckinghamshire where you can get help with your finances.
The Citizens Advice Bureau have a lot of information available about getting and using a bank account.
The Post Office
Post Offices provide several helpful services, including:
- banking services
- mailing parcels around the world (including Parcelforce Express Services)
- passport applications (including check and send services)
- Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check
- driving services (Vehicle Tax, International Driving Permits)
- travel (Foreign Currency, Travel Insurance, Travel Money Card, National Express – Tickets)