Denham, Gerrards Cross & The Chalfonts Community Board
Chair - Santokh Chhokar
Deputy Chair - Jonathan Rush
Board Manager- Marco Dias/Leone Dale
Email: [email protected]
For the latest updates from our community board, visit our Facebook page.
The full Community Board membership and details of meetings is available on the Local Democracy Denham, Gerrards Cross & Chalfonts Community Board page.
The Denham, Gerrards Cross & Chalfonts Community Board covers the following town and parish areas:
- Chalfont St Giles
- Chalfont St Peter
- Gerrards Cross
- Seer Green
View our map to check the area or parish that you live in.
Each year we will look at what matters to our local area the most, using data and local intelligence to help us determine the priorities our board will focus on. Some of this information can be found in the Denham, Gerrards Cross & Chalfonts Local Profile. We will involve residents, partners, local groups and organisations in understanding what the local issues and priorities are.
Priorities for 2021/22 are:
- improving the environment (including climate change)
- economic regeneration (including after the effects of Covid-19)
- highways and infrastructure
- wellbeing and safety (including community safety, mental and physical wellbeing and youth provision)
These priorities will help us determine where we take action and allocate funding to improve the local area.
Apply for funding
If you have a project that relates to one of the priorities above, you can apply for funding online.
We take actions on issues linked to our priorities. To do this, we have action groups that bring together board members and representatives from the community and relevant partner organisations.
Action groups identify and discuss issues linked to our priorities, and we consider project ideas and requests for funding linked to these issues.
If you're interested in getting involved with one of our action groups, or would like to discuss an idea you may have for a project:
- visit our Denham, Gerrards Cross and Chalfonts action groups webpage
- contact us at [email protected]
If you join your community board, you'll be able to have your say on issues that affect your area. How involved you become is up to you. We'll:
- invite you to our board meetings and events
- give you the opportunity to get involved with our action groups
- let you know about local consultations
- share information on funding for communities
If you would like to find out more about your local Community Board, contact us at [email protected].